ijent1023's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Fri, Jan 17, 2020 9:00 AM

Xfinity Mobile won't fix my line.

Okay, so back in March of 2019 I got a BYOD sim for my iPhone. Although, my previous carrier told me I couldn't unlock my iPhone because of some reason. The carrier told me this after I ordered the sim card. I thought I could unlock the phone because I did research and I qualified for unlocking but when I went to unlock it, they didn't. Anyways, I have been getting charged for the fee, even though I haven't used the service. I have called Xfinity Mobile multiple times to help fix the issue and every time they tell me that they will fix the issue. I even went in-store and asked, but the representative didn't even look at his computer and called me dumb for selecting the unlimited line. I waited 20 minutes for a minute conversation. I'm not gonna lie I am getting really irritated. I like the service because I have an iPhone 11 through Xfinity Mobile, but I'm getting charged an additional 50$ for a service I don't even use. Please fix. If not, is there a way to take back the phone, I wouldn't even care about a refund. I am still in high school and I have other bills to pay or else I wouldn't care all that much.

Responses

ComcastLolli

Official Employee

• 

65 Messages

1 y ago

Hi ijent1023, thank you for reaching out to Xfinity Mobile on the Forum. I am so sorry to hear you are having trouble with getting help. I will be more than happy to get the account closed out. I know how of an inconvenience this can be, especially having to pay for something you are not using.

Please send me the following information in a private message so that I may verify and access the account; your first and last name, the full-service address for your residential account, and the last 4 digits of the credit card on file? I look forward to hearing from you!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New to the Community?

Start Here