U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Mon, Sep 19, 2022 10:26 AM

Xfinity mobile activation and support.

Been trying for 4 days to activate my mobile phone  with xfinity also tried to get support through chat and by calling and I can't seem  to get help.

Official Employee

• 

689 Messages

2 months ago

Greetings, @user_04f093! I hope your week has been treating you well. I appreciate you taking time out of your day to leave a post on our community forum, and I want to ensure you’re able to get in touch with an awesome Xfinity Mobile expert to help get this resolved. Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. We're unable to perform any device or account specific requests over this platform.

You mentioned trying to call and chat, but you were not able to get help. Was that because you could not get through? You may want to try texting 1 (888) 936-4968 instead. They definitely tend to respond to text messages much faster. Please let me know if you are still not able to reach someone this way.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@XfinityJamesC​  chat just refers me back to the phone number, which  is useless. BTW because xfinity bungled my activation I have to use my wifes phone to chat. It's a dead end. 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

2 months ago

I fell your pain. I'm a 25+ (!) year comcast / xfinity customer and decided to try their mobile offering. Supposedly successfully activated the service online but I have no connectivity. I don't have a land line and now don't have a cell number and there is no chance of getting anyone to help. For the 5th time got on mobile support line, started with 16 min wait, then updated ot greater than 20 minutes, then greater than 60 minutes. I just gave up. Tried to get through via chat and getting error messages ("The message did not send. Please Try again). I called my old carrier Tmobile and got a knowledgable and live person in 30 secs and they generated a new temporary number for me so I wouldn't be stranded. [Edited: "Language"]

(edited)

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here