RamK1's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Fri, Nov 27, 2020 1:00 PM

Xfinity gift card expired

Hi,

I have an xfinity gift card which is expired what is the process of renewing it now please help.

Responses

New Poster

• 

1 Message

6 m ago

I have the same situation. I have called the visa number on the card, I have called the Comcast number that handles Comcast gift cards, I have chatted through this application, and I have been disconnected over and over and over again! I have spent seven hours so far and no one is willing to help me! I have my business with comcast, I have my home through Comcast and I will be having my second business through Comcast as well if they can just treat me like I am valued. I was told by Visa that the card was never used. It is a $250 gift card. I was told that Comcast would be sending another one within 2 to 4 weeks. No one called me in four weeks past so I called again. I was told that the card has been activated so I won’t get another one. I told them that it went to my work address and then I didn’t see the card. The card was wedged between two counters when we were remodeling and I found it. I would really like a resolution and I would like to not spend more hours trying to get someone to care.

New to the Community?

Start Here