M

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Tue, Jan 18, 2022 1:43 PM

Wrong Caller ID

I've had Xfinity Mobile for over a year now and it has always shown the wrong Caller ID for me. I have called Xfinity numerous times and was always told that Xfinity uses the Verizon network and that Xfinity would contact Verizon to correct the problem. But the problem has yet to be corrected. Now I called and said that after a year of this perhaps Xfinity should issue me some sort of refund. This time I was told that the service does not include Caller ID! It's really wrong that customers are not told this when purchasing the service. So for all intents and purposes I remain a real estate company when I call someone! Well, I suppose that is better than being identified as a funeral home, lol. At this point I am mulling over cancelling the service although coverage in the Boston, MA area is good and the price is very reasonable. I've seen on this forum that other folks have the same problem. It's pretty off the wall.  

XfinityAmira

Official Employee

• 

2.8K Messages

Hace 4 m

Hello and thanks for taking the time to reach out to us on our Forums page. We appreciate you being a customer with us and it's upsetting to hear about the frustration and inconvenience we have caused you around this caller ID concern. Please follow this link https://comca.st/3fF0bOH., which lists all of the features included with our Xfinity Mobile service.

Xfinity Mobile support on social media is currently limited, and we only have access to help with general questions about pricing, service offers, and basic troubleshooting available on https://comca.st/3GTjksc. For the best assistance, please contact our Xfinity Mobile support center through any of the following methods: 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@XfinityAmira  Thank you for your reply and concern. The link that you listed for included features of the service does indeed list only what I was most recently told: Caller ID is included for incoming calls with no mention of the Xfinity Mobile customer's ID. But it is too bad that when purchasing the service I was not told that my number would be listed as a real estate agency. I continue to consider cancelling the service for that reason.

XfinityAmira

Official Employee

• 

2.8K Messages

I absolutely understand your concerns, and we truly apologize that this was not fully explained to you when you purchased the phone. I hate that this has been your experience and your feelings are valid, but we most certainly do not want to lose you as a customer. I would strongly suggest reaching out to our Xfinity Mobile support team (again), as they are experts in all things Xfinity Mobile, and would love to make things right. Thank you and we absolutely appreciate you being the best part of Xfinity. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Hace 15 d

Mine just recently showed up as my old married name! I've been divorced for almost 20 years and one day it just showed up. They bill my real name but for some reason they put my previous married name as the called ID display name! I was on hold for almost an hour and another hour on the phone talking with a representative that was not very nice. She told me they don't offer called ID. Then said they could change it but that then no name would be displayed. I said that was better then my old married name. It's still there and that was a week ago. It's crazy and I don't understand how they even got that name!

Official Employee

• 

222 Messages

@user_1f5ef7, Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue. To send a "Peer to peer" ("Private") message:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here