Shesevil725's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Thursday, November 5th, 2020 3:00 AM

Closed

Visual voicemail not working, not receiving notifications when I have a new voicemail either

I came yo xfinity three months ago was excited to have a new iPhone SE. However since having Xfinity I have received zero voicemail notifications. I have to call my voicemail and wait for the long prompt to go through before I’m able to listen to them. I’d like my visual voicemail to work properly. I’ve reached out to Xfinity discuss this in chat and was told to call Apple directly. I called Apple directly and was told to call Xfinity for help it’s their carrier issue. I’m about ready to report this to the Better Business Bureau because I’m sick of going back-and-forth. I need a resolution now please

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

Did you ever get this resolved? I am having the same problem and no one seems to know how to fix it.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

Same here-any solutions out there?

Official Employee

• 

508 Messages

Hey there, I am sorry to hear about your experience with your Voicemails. It is certainly not what we want for our customers. I would be happy get you in touch with our Xfinity Mobile experts. Can you please DM to get started?

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window Press Enter to send

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

Having same issue, getting zero notifications when I get a VM....called and they couldn't help

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here