jfcruzr's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Fri, May 1, 2020 7:00 PM

Unlocking my xfinity mobile phone

I need an unlock code for my LG Stylo 4.  This is my current xfinity phone I plan to use with another carrier.  I bought a stylo 5 that i will be using with xfinity.

Responses

ComcastChrisL

Official Employee

• 

280 Messages

1 y ago

Hello @jfcruzr,

Many thanks for posting to the forum! In case you are still needing assistance, I can gladly look into this for you. Getting your device unlocked is a simple process but requires that specific criteria be met before unlocking. I’ve added the following link that provides a complete overview into those requirements - https://www.xfinity.com/mobile/support/article/eligible-to-unlock-phone.

If your phone meets all the details, contact me via private message by clicking on my name ComcastChrisL, and from my profile page, click on the blue ‘send a message’ button. For account access and authentication, please provide the following; first and last name, complete address, mobile number, and the last 4 digits of the card on file.

Thanks again,

Chris

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New to the Community?

Start Here