S

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Wed, Jul 21, 2021 10:58 PM

Unable to re-pair cellular process to new Apple Watch

The watch I want to activate was already activated to an iphone on my account.  It was paired correctly and cellular setup correctly.  I'm trying to now activate it on a new iphone I just purchased.  I unpaired it from the original iphone and tried to re-pair it to the new iphone, cellular process, but it creates errors.  I've talked to and chatted with Xfinity support for hours and have not been able to get a resolution.  The Apple watch in my account now shows unpaired and "deactivated".  Can someone please help here?  Xfinity support has not been very helpful and I have wasted hours trying to resolve this issue.  Thank you!!!  @ComcastChrisL 

Responses

Official Employee

• 

82 Messages

12 d ago

Hello and thanks for reaching out to the Digital Care Team. I am sorry to hear you are having issues with your Apple watch and I would love to assist you. Please send me a direct message with your first and last name, along with your complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page.   

Here are detailed steps to direct message us:  

 • Click "Sign In" if necessary 

 • Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon (upper right corner of this page) 

 • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon 

 • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list 

 • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window 

 • Press Enter to send your message 

New to the Community?

Start Here