U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Sunday, March 19th, 2023 11:43 PM

Closed

Trouble setting up phones and worried about trade in credit

​​I need help to make sure I still get my mobile trade in credit. I have been trying to activate two new phones on Xfinity mobile for over a month now, the first time I talked to someone they said I needed to send in my current phone before they would activate my new ones which was not true. After calling to talk to someone a second time there was an issue and I was sent four phones instead of two, so they needed to verify the IMEI #'s to tell me which ones to activate and which ones to send back. Waited two days then called back again to ask why the phones still aren't on, spent another hour on the phone and was told it would be active in 24-72 hours. Waited again and still nothing, called again today to be told I needed to request a number from my current phone provider to transfer my number over, which I was never told the last three times I called and now I'm worried my old phones wont arrive in time. ​​

Contributor

• 

250 Messages

1 year ago

Hi @user_e3e2d9. Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us through Xfinity Forums! Our counter parts at Xfinity mobile would be the best resource to answer all of your mobile-related questions! They are experts at what they do! They can be reached at:

SMS Text Message: 1 (888) 936-4968
Phone: 1 (888) 936-4968
Chat: here

Please let me know if you need anything else! :)

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here