D

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Tue, Jul 13, 2021 6:01 AM

They lie about its free

Anyone else  facing this problem or issue. I was upgraded to a new better phone because of the [Edited: "Language"] service you guys have for no cast to me at all now I have a device pay for it I have a photo where it says the device is payed in full now can some one please tell me how we went from payed in full to 843 dollars for the device I have the proof I can email copies of where I am on the xfinity app and online both said it was payed in full but now being charged even after returning the old one I'm sick of this boost mobile has better quality customers service I so fed up I'm about to switch my mobile and home from u guys it's one thing after another 

Responses

Official Employee

• 

12 Messages

2 m ago

Hey there,

This definitely isn't the kind of experience we want you to have. I can imagine this has been frustrating. We do not have the ability to review XFINITY Mobile account specifics over social media. We would suggest contacting our Mobile experts via one of the following methods:
• SMS Text Message: 1 (888) 936-4968
• Phone: 1 (888) 936-4968
• Chat: https://comca.st/3z554s1

Our XFINITY Mobile partners are available daily from 7 am to 9 pm EST. I'm confident they'll be able to get your billing concern resolved. We're here 24/7 if you have any general XFINITY Mobile questions in the future.

New to the Community?

Start Here