Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, January 17th, 2023 2:05 PM

Closed

Scam :: Device credit was not applied and scammed

Apple iPhone 12 mini, Black, 64GB , Pay monthly, $26.24/mo for 24 months $0.00

To get device credits for the $629.99 off promotion

but I was getting charged for every month device charge .

please understand customer who is choosing 15$ plan is middle class guy , request don’t burn 🔥 their wallets .

I request for reimbursement and tired of discussing with customer care and still it’s not reimbursed.

Order # [Edited: "Personal Information"] August 28, 2022

By the GIG
By the Gig
1 GB for 1 line, $15.00/mo

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

1 year ago

Pls don’t get trapped with promotions by xfinity mobile and it’s full scam cheating customers 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

@user_c4c51b​  this just happened to me..I returned phone in original box never activated or used..I was sent return label etc. All of sudden I'm billed $429 saying phone was damaged..I am trying to reach some one to credit me back..either way it's getting changed back by my credit card. Unbelievable..

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

Welcome to our Community Forum, @user_2bb132! Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. We're unable to perform any device or account specific requests over this platform. I want to ensure you’re able to get in touch with an awesome Xfinity Mobile expert to help get this resolved. Have you tried calling or texting 1 (888) 936-4968, or reached out to our secure online chat at xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile where an Xfinity Mobile expert is available 24/7?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Problem Solver

• 

754 Messages

1 year ago

First - This was an Xfinity Rewards Diamond Offer where you had to make a claim and then add a line and purchase the phone etc., not an Xfinity Mobile App/Web Offer. 

Second - Based on past forum discussions, the Xfinity Mobile billing computer system was not designed to handle this offer. 

Action: Call the Xfinity Incentive Tracker number 1-800-526-3268 and respond AGENT to their questions until you get an agent. You may want to leave a call back number. The agent will be able to find and verify your CLAIM and verify your order and create a ticket to get it resolved, probably outside of the normal billing system?

Good Luck!   It may take a while. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here