Sandraanderson's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Sat, Nov 30, 2019 7:00 PM

Salesmen lie at Xfinity

I am a spouse of a Comcast employee. He has worked with Xfinity for more than 25 years. I had been using Straight Talk and he told me I should call and switch to Xfinity noble. I already had a phone I was just going to switch to. The salesman told me if I bought a new phone and a two year contract I would receive a $250 gift card. Told me it was like getting the phone for $150. Salesman actually talked me into getting one for my daughter to. Told me I would be getting two $250 gift cards. So I called about the status of my cards and was told I wouldn’t be getting any rebates because I didn’t transfer a phone number. So these calls are supposedly recorded and when I asked to have that call listened to I was told they would look into it. A representative said she would expedite my request. A called to check that status and was told it was denied because I didn’t transfer a number! Really? This company just lies to get you into their clutches and could
Care less about what salesmen promise. Like I said my husband has been a loyal employee for over 25 years. And this is how employee families are treated. It’s just wrong

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Responses

No Responses!

New to the Community?

Start Here