I have been trying to have my cell phone number ported to Xfinity. I have spent more than 10 hours on the phone already with no results. I have repeatedly been told that the request has been escalated and I will be notified within 24 hours when it is complete, yet nothing ever happens. I have confirmed with my old carrier (a smaller regional carrier) that NO porting request has been sent to them. They have confirmed they do not block porting requests, and have provided me with all of the required details including the port request PIN.
Please help me reach someone who can follow through on this porting request.
6 days ago
I do want to thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to reach out through our Forums Channel. I can tell you have not had the best experience and I assure you I am here to do everything I can to turn this around. We appreciate your signing up to be a part of the Comcast family, and I want to be sure we can get everything figured out for you with your service. Please send me a Direct Message with the following:
Xfinity Mobile Phone number
Phone number where you can be reached
Residential Account Number
I will leave you instructions on how to initiate the message with us! I look forward to working with you soon!
- Click "Sign In" if necessary
- Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page)
- Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
- Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
- Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
- Press Enter to send your message