Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, September 19th, 2023 2:27 AM

Closed

Phone trade in

iPhone is at the pre order state now. 
New phone will ship in November 2nd to 3rd week

say 60 days from now. That’s the projected delay. 

so if I order now (pre-order) with trade-in, I will have to send the old phone to you within 21 days. 

so for 60-21= 39 days I will speak to people using telepathy ?? Or use birds for communication!?

21 days is unreasonable!! 

trade in should expect the trade in device to be sent to you after the new device you ship is in my hands. 

policies must be sensible. 

Contributor

• 

162 Messages

1 year ago

Why don't you just go to an Xfinity Mobile store Friday morning? I was lucky enough to get a Sept 22nd delivery date this year but the last 2 years I went to the store on release day. Got there between 7 and 7:30am cause they open at 8am on release day, both years I was able to get my phone of choice with no problems. Plus for any trade in I'd rather go to the store instead of chancing them lying about the condition of the phone or saying they never got it. 

Official Employee

• 

787 Messages

1 year ago

Thanks for reaching out with your questions today, can you please reach out privately, so we can cover the details of your account. You can start by clicking the chat icon located in the top right corner of your forums page when signed in. Once there, you can direct your messages to "Xfinity Support." Please add your full name and service address to help us locate your account. Let me know if you have any questions.

2 Messages

1 year ago

Same question.Need an answer posted from Xfinity ....this is not an account dependent or private question.

(I searched as much of the fine print in contracts as I could and was not able to find an answer)

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here