U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Wed, Dec 1, 2021 1:27 AM

Closed

Phone stolen by FedEx

I never received my phone that I ordered. I was told that there was anattempt to deliver the phone but no one was home which is untrue. I waited for days and still hadn’t received my phone. I went to the FedEx store that was listed on my shipping information and was told that the phone was not there and believed to have been stolen by a Fedex employee and I need to file a claim. Can someone please help me!?

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

9 m ago

What happened when you filed the claim with FedEx?

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@user_c39ddc 

Nothing has happened . No one has emailed or contacted me in any way. This is so frustrating ! Just customer service on both ends.

XfinityTony

Official Employee

• 

373 Messages

8 m ago

@user_5318d8 Thank you for your submission. Unfortunately, our Forums team does not have the ability to look into Xfinity Mobile orders. We recommend reaching out directly to Xfinity Mobile Support. You can reach them by phone or text at 1 (888) 936-4968 or through their website at https://comca.st/3qkcoeX. We really appreciate your time and patience in this matter.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

6 m ago

Just wondering if you ever got a resolution on this case.  Same thing happened to me yesterday, I opened the box I received from FEDEX and it was empty.  I have spent countless hours with Xfinity Mobile customer service and Fedex and had to file a police report....crazy

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here