requa's profile

Contributor

• 

141 Messages

Thursday, February 17th, 2022 1:31 AM

Closed

Order status

For the first time, I pre-ordered a phone online from Xfinity (Galaxy S22). I received the email confirming the order. Does Xfinity provide any order status tracking online or in its apps, or do I just have to wait patiently? I haven't been able to find it on my own. 

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

3 years ago

Hey, @requa I'm happy to hear you were able to find your answer and get a better bead on your delivery. The last time I got a new phone I was pretty excited, so I get where you're coming from. Plus, it's nice to have an idea of delivery to avoid any nasty porch pirates, they're the worst. Xfinity also provides a great resource to help with Shipping and Tracking. I love that we're always creating handy walkthroughs and guides like this to make our customer's life easier 🙌. Did you have any other questions regarding your order that I can help with? 

Contributor

• 

141 Messages

@XfinityMarcos​ Thanks for respoding and for the reassurances. I doubt porch pirates would be an issue given the delivery signature requirement (though I have seen all carriers drop packages without signature even when required). The Shipping and Tracking page you linked says Xfinity ships pre-ordered devices on the stated release date. I know other carriers I've used shipped such devices with delivery trageted on the release date, and I'm seeing online posts suggesting Samsung and multiple carriers have already started shipping the S22 devices. Do you know from prior experience whether Xfinity ever ships in advance of the targeted date? As you noted, I'm excited to get my hands on the new model. :) 

Problem Solver

• 

493 Messages

Ah, the good ol' signature requirement, it's saved me on a couple of occasions. In regard to devices getting shipped out early, based on my experience, I have not seen devices go out early. Devices tend to be shipped out on the day they drop. If your device happened to ship out early, you would get an email notifying you that the phone has been shipped.

That was a really good question. Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. 

I no longer work for Comcast

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

I have two weeks waiting on today and now they say 5 more days I’m very upset about that because so a call 2 days ago and she said today and now 5 more days is not good for us because we have to work and today I lost money 1 day of work and she lies to me. That’s no good

Contributor

• 

141 Messages

3 years ago

I found what I was looking for under Billing (I had been looking for a separate order tracking page or something under Devices).

Contributor

• 

141 Messages

3 years ago

FedEx tracking just updated to show Comcast created a shipping label with scheduled delivery on 2/23 (2 days before the official release date of the S22). I don't have an email or updates in the Billing section of the app yet, but it looks like I'm in business. 

Problem Solver

• 

574 Messages

How exciting! Thanks for the update. Enjoy your new phone!

I no longer work for Comcast.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

Anyone else with any tracking numbers showing up for Galaxy S22 pre-orders??

Official Employee

• 

6.9K Messages

Hi @user_f7c439! It seems as if some people may be starting to get notifications about their pre-orders, so keep a close eye on your email for yours. In the meantime, you can also check out this link which may give you an idea of when to expect to be notified, or which process of shipping your order could be in, https://comca.st/3t28iuF. I hope this help some, and have my fingers crossed that you receive more info soon. 

I no longer work for Comcast.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

I’m waiting but nothing

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

@user_654b58 - Oh no! It's important to us that you receive your new Galaxy S22. I understand you had mentioned another 5 days and I know I'd be thinking that same thing too if I were waiting for my new phone. Thanks so much for your patience! 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Frequent Visitor

• 

11 Messages

3 years ago

No I haven’t heard anything with my order.  Been waiting and called and nothing. Just that it has been confirmed.  Xfinity stinks at information

Contributor

• 

141 Messages

3 years ago

My order placed 2/13 was for two S22 phones (wife and me). My wife's phone arrived today and is awauting activation. My package made it to town then prompted a call from someone at FedEx informing me that they had the box but it was empty. Now I'm in claims and reordering limbo. Ugh.

New Poster

• 

6 Messages

2 years ago

It seems common that Xfinity does not respond to customers.  They do not make it easy to find a phone number with a real person.  The Robot on the system is horribly bad.  I have called 4 times to find the status of my replacement xfi pod and I have been given a reference number and promised it would be to my home by Friday (it is now Thursday of the next week!!).  There is no where in the system to find the status of ANYTHING you do with this company.  You would think they would either provide periodic emails or announcements on your my xfinity site since it is directed to each individual.  

Very poor customer service, and the people at their stores are even less helpful.  They disavow any knowledge of how to navigate the company.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here