requa's profile

Contributor

• 

133 Messages

Thursday, April 1st, 2021 4:04 PM

Closed

Notification Colors in Visual Voice Mail

I use Xfinity Visual Voice Mail on my Samsung Galaxy S9, and prefer to keep my phone in dark mode all of the time. The notification panel for Visual Voice Mail shows the transcribed message as black text on a dark gray background, regardless of whether I stick with the stock dark mode or modify the notifications with the Quick Star panel in Good Lock If I switch to light mode, I get black text on a light background. Is there any way to get VVM to change the colors for the notification to comply with the system dark mode? (Feel free to call the spambot in my VVM message if you dare :))

Thanks

[Image Removed due to personal information]

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Contributor

• 

133 Messages

3 years ago

(I'm re-posting because for some reason this originally went through as a private message to nobody)

I use Xfinity Visual Voice Mail on my Samsung Galaxy S9, and prefer to keep my phone in dark mode all of the time. The notification panel for Visual Voice Mail shows the transcribed message as black text on a dark gray background, regardless of whether I stick with the stock dark mode or modify the notifications with the Quick Star panel in Good Lock If I switch to light mode, I get black text on a light background. Is there any way to get VVM to change the colors for the notification to comply with the system dark mode? (Feel free to call the spambot in my VVM message if you dare.)

Thanks

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled Notification Colors in Visual Voice Mail

Official Employee

• 

2K Messages

Thank you for reaching out. Have you checked out all your settings on your phone when it comes to the color of the font? I personally have an iPhone and unable to review the same issue you are having with dark mode. You may have to reach out to the manufacture of the phone for assistance as well. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Contributor

• 

133 Messages

3 years ago

Reposting image with phone number of spam caller redacted.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here