U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Thu, Jun 23, 2022 3:08 PM

Nobody has clue

Xfinity store Manager changed the email address on my account to the managers personnel  email. This is so messed up it’s not funny. Haven’t found one employee yet who understands the problem with what the manager did. Nor have I found an employee who understands the problems with what happened. Very frustrating!

Official Employee

• 

377 Messages

9日前

Oh, no! Thank you for bringing this to our attention through our Forums, and thank you for your patience while awaiting our response! I understand that your email address has been changed without your permission, and you would like this to be corrected, which is totally understandable! I'd be reaching out for the same thing. Rest assured; you're with the pros, and our Digital Care Team is here to help, every step of the way! 

Before we begin, can you please send us a private message, including your full name, and your full address? You can do so, by clicking on the chat icon, in the top right hand corner of your screen, and once you click on that icon, you should be able to search "Xfinity Support", which should then give you the ability to send us a message. Thank you in advance, and I look forward to speaking with you! 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here