U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Thu, Aug 5, 2021 7:45 PM

No voicemail notifications and some texts missing

I have an iphone X that I switched over from verizon a few days ago. Since switching I've either not received my voicemail notifications or have received them many hours late. Likewise, I can receive texts from friends but not from businesses (like notifications from my business' scheduling system). Long customer support call led nowhere. Changed sim card out today, which led to a dump of missed texts coming in but the voicemail issue was only temporarily fixed by dialing my own number. And now, an hour later, the texts aren't being delivered again.

The Xfinity guy suggested it might be my phone and I should consider getting a new one. That seems ridiculous. The phone was working great with Verizon three days ago.

Official Employee

• 

150 Messages

3 m ago

@user_d4e5dc Thank you for reaching out to us here on the Xfinity Community Forums regarding your Xfinity Mobile services, and I hate to hear about the issues with your newly ported over phone. We don't have a dedicated team here on the forums to help, but we have some specially trained, dedicated Xfinity Mobile experts available over the phone at (888) 936-4968. :) They also work via Twitter using the handle @xfinitymobile and on Facebook too at Facebook Xfinity Mobile. So you can send a Direct Message or Private Message through those platforms.

(edited)

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@XfinityPeterC None of your techs have had a clue. After 4+ hours on the phone and in person, nobody has fixed the issues. Several of the techs failed to call back when they said they would to see if the “solution” they’d come up with worked. My husband and I are going back to Verizon. What a waste of time.

Official Employee

• 

22 Messages

To get started, please send us a private chat message with your full name and service address to Xfinity Support. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page.

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Messaging" icon

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window.

• Press Enter to send
I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

New to the Community?

Start Here