Closed

No able to send or receiveemails on my Android cell phone

E mail working on all devices except Samsung t mobile Android cell phone

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

11 months ago

Everything else works on mobile except emails. Have good internet connection

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled Not able to receive or send emails

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

@shdrickson Thank you so much for your post about your email not working on your Samsung devices. We are aware of the issue and our engineering team is working on a resolution for you all. We currently do not have any estimated time for when they expect this to be resolved, but it seems that accessing your email directly using https://connect.xfinity.com/appsuite is working fine in the meantime you can access your messages there. Thank you so much for your understanding while we work to get this working for you all again as soon as possible. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

1 Message

11 months ago

My hasn't synced since last night at 3:06 am.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

11 months ago

I've got the same issues. I removed the email account and re-added it. It works for a bit and then stops again. This is on XFINITY'S end. Wish they would address it and fix it. 

1 Message

11 months ago

I have the same issue.  I have tried to delete my email and then add it again.  I have even deleted the email app and installed it again and it still doesn't work.  It seems that we all are having this problem.  Maybe it is not our individual xfinity issue but more internal issues through xfinity.  Lets hope someone will give us some advice.

1 Message

11 months ago

I set up my xfinity email on Gmail app...seems to work .

I wonder if Xfinity stop supporting email if the phone is not an infinity mobile phone.

Mine is T Mobile. frustrating

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

I'm T-Mobile too, with a Samsung S10... I like your idea about setting it up on Gmail. At least its a partial solution. then I have more time to find another service and provider. Comcast/Xfinity truly is terrible. I've been on the chat with them for over 3.5 hours and 5 agents. 

1 Message

11 months ago

Same problem over here in Seattle.  WTH!  

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here