WindsurfMaui's profile

Problem Solver

• 

824 Messages

Sat, Mar 20, 2021 6:29 PM

New Phone deals for existing cellphone customers

Is Xfinity going to have any deals on new 5G phones for existing customers? Have they ever had deals for existing customers in the last 6 months?

Responses

Paraniod

Silver Problem Solver

• 

3.7K Messages

4 m ago

They have a deal right now for the pixel 4a 5G. (Although it's showing out of stock).

(edited)

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

4 m ago

They had a $400 Visa gift card for existing customer upgrades on Samsung phones around the time of the S21 launch.  Also $250 for customers upgrading to iPhone around the time of the iPhone 12 Pro Max launch.  I upgraded 2 lines on my account and have received the first card, the second card is processing.  Both phones purchased in mid January.  I have been with Xfinity Mobile since its inception and most of the deals for existing customers are during the Apple/Samsung flagship launch times.

WindsurfMaui

Problem Solver

• 

824 Messages

4 m ago

How are you hearing about these deals? Do you have to log into XfinityMobile periodically? Is there a mailing list? I've been looking for a deal on a 5G phone for a couple of months I hoped to get a deal with Xfinity. Thanks

WindsurfMaui

Problem Solver

• 

824 Messages

4 m ago

PS I really don't like this new platform layout.

Paraniod

Silver Problem Solver

• 

3.7K Messages

4 m ago

I only noticed the Pixel 4a 5G deal browsing the site. Not sure if it was "while stocks last", but it was due to end 4/13.

(edited)

Neilpilot

New Poster

• 

9 Messages

4 m ago

The Pixel 4a 5G did show out of stock when I checked online yesterday.   However, as an existing customer I was able to buy one.  It was in stock at my local Xfinity store at the "sale" price of $250.

(edited)

WindsurfMaui

Problem Solver

• 

824 Messages

4 m ago

Please write us a review after you've had time to use it. I've read good and bad reviews on it. Also what is the current XfinityMobile return policy?

Neilpilot

New Poster

• 

9 Messages

4 m ago

I bought mine in the store, not online.  Now I'm considering returning it.  Although I very much want WiFi calling, and was assured at the time of purchase that this was a definite option, in fact Xfinity does not support it for the Pixel 4a 5G.  I've been told it can be returned to the store within 14 days of purchase. 

PS - if I thought that Xfinity would add support for WiFi calling in the near future, I would definitely keep this phone.  However, I've asked Support about this and they couldn't provide any information.  BTW be very careful what you are told, since various Support contact have provided contradictory information regarding WiFi calling.  Also Xfinity has online support articles on this subject with WRONG information.

(edited)

cox0494

Regular Visitor

• 

10 Messages

2 m ago

Once you’re an Xfinity customer, they continue to send you information about all these deals to upgrade to the IPhone 12 5G and save $250. Then you check it out only to find out, you’re screwed, it doesn’t apply to existing Xfinity customers. I guess customer loyalty means nothing to Xfinity.

cox0494

Regular Visitor

• 

10 Messages

2 m ago

Once you’re an Xfinity customer, they continue to send you information about all these deals to upgrade to the IPhone 12 5G and save $250. Then you check it out only to find out, you’re screwed, it doesn’t apply to existing Xfinity customers. I guess customer loyalty means nothing to Xfinity.

cox0494

Regular Visitor

• 

10 Messages

2 m ago

New to the Community?

Start Here