gnoj's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

1 Message

Sun, Dec 13, 2020 6:00 PM

Need Xfinity Mobile "as shipper" to authorize me to grab my package directly from FedEx.

Xfinity mobile iPhone package has been shipped since Dec 4th, but has not arrived yet. Per tracking number, it goes to a fedEx van daily in the morning,  but driver never reaches to my door. At the end of the day it goes back it goes back to FedEx warehouse. It's Dec 13th and this same cycle repeats everyday. We never received a tag from FedEx, and nobody has knocked on our door (we have a Nest Doorbell cam). My wife and I take turns to make sure somebody is at the house so somedody can sign the required signature and it's been wasting our time.

Called FedEx so I can pickup the package myself. FedEx told me to call Xfinity Mobile "as shipper" to authorize me to grab my package directly from FedEx warehouse.

After 3 days of back and forth calls and multiple transfer calls from Xfinity and FedEx, finally got transfered to Order Verification team (844) 963-0011 so I can verify my identity so I can pickup my package myself. But order verification team representative told me they won't allow it due to current restrictions. I was ask  to just wait for 5 delivery attempts from FedEx, then I'll have a refund. 

I don't want a refund, I want my device. Also, I never recieved a delivery attempt nor a tag. So I'm just stuck in this loop hoping someday FedEx finally knocks on my door so can sign that signature for my package.

Xfinity Mobile, need your help PLEASE to authorize me to grab my package directly from FedEx.

Responses

New Poster

• 

1 Message

4 m ago

Was This Ever Able To Be Done?

New to the Community?

Start Here