user_1d1cdf's profile

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Friday, February 18th, 2022 12:01 PM

Closed

My Xfinity Mobile auto-pay deferral

Hello on 02/16/22 I submitted a request online via the chat bot on xfinity mobile to see if i could defer my auto pay that was due 02/17/22 and it stated I did qualify for the payment deferral so I submitted the request and received an email confirmation stating "Your upcoming automatic payment has been deferred, We've processed your request to defer the next automatic payment for your Xfinity Mobile service. As a result, we will not attempt to capture payment on your scheduled auto-pay date. Automatic payments with your card on file will resume the following month." However when logging into my xfinity mobile account it states my balance is past due and if I don't make a payment now my services could be disconnected, I just called into the 1800 line and a man gave me no help to verify if in fact I am safe from disconnection and my auto pay deferral did in fact process correctly which is why I'm here hoping to get confirmation that you are aware of the chat bot processing my auto pay deferral. I've never been late on my Xfinity Mobile service so this type of process is totally new to me, I just want to be sure my phone isn't shut off by mistake. I thank you in advance for your time and assistance in this matter and I look forward to hearing from you soon! 

Problem Solver

• 

493 Messages

2 years ago

Hi, @user_1d1cdf. We appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us on our forums page. We definitely understand the importance of wanting to get some clarification on this matter. In this case, we do recommend reaching out to our Xfinity Mobile experts. You can reach them by texting or calling 1 (888) 936-4968 (if it's different from the number you previously used) or you can also chat with an expert here https://comca.st/3JDQYmp.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here