doc508's profile

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

Mon, Jan 4, 2021 3:00 PM

Mobile network not available...no calls, no texts but receiving emails

I have a Samsung A50. I updated it 12/30 and since then I'm having problems. I have had calls dropped, but now it's more serious. I cannot text...it says "pending". I cannot call...it says "mobile network not available". I cannot receive calls...goes to voicemail, but I don't get any voicemails.

This has just started since the update. Baseband version: A505USQU9CTL1; One UI version 2.5; Android version 10

Responses

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 m ago

Mine is doing the same. I don’t know what to do. We have called xfinity three different times with no help the phone just gets worse.😠

Official Employee

• 

4 Messages

Hi there. I'd love to look into any issues you may be experiencing. Please click on the little chat message bubble icon in the upper right and send a New Message (pencil and paper icon) to "Xfinity Support" with your name and the service address to start. You may need to sign in first, if you aren't already. 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

1 m ago

I just had the same problem and thanks to the young lady at Xfinity mobile I have the easy fix:

Go to:

Settings
General Management

Reset

Reset Network
Then you will have to login back into your WiFi network so have your login password ready.

New to the Community?

Start Here