R

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

Saturday, September 18th, 2021 9:46 PM

Closed

iPhone 13 Pro Shipping Times?

I pre-ordered an upgrade for iPhone on Friday. I know it's a bit soon but has anyone seen the 'Shipped' status update yet?

Ordered a gold color w/ 256gb if that matters.

Thanks! 

Visitor

• 

9 Messages

2 years ago

We ordered a iphone 13 pro max 1 tb back in October.  When will this come.  Every time I look it shows back ordered - when we bought it they said it would ship November 10 - when that day came it was postponed yet again!  How can we get an accurate ship date?

Contributor

• 

34 Messages

@maczko @maczko Contact Xfinity executive resolutions. They will be able to help you. Just google that name their email or number will come up. The people that answer the phones are likely vendors from overseas and I’ve found them to be extremely unhelpful and in some cases incompetent unfortunately. Secondly, due to a lot of the little issues Xfinity Mobile has I switched back to Verizon. I also will likely be moving to a non Xfinity serviced area so it didn’t make sense for me to stay. But I will tell you I know for a fact when I was scouting upgrades for my mother‘s line I noticed 1 TB Pro Max and it was “Available”. I’d say not on purpose but otherwise your order is not on a normal path of processing. If you go into the app and look for the order do you have the option to cancel it? Don’t cancel it but if you have that option it means that your orders not even being received by the depot yet. Were you charged for it? Check your card or bank and see if your or were officially charged or not. Your wait time seems way too long. 

Visitor

• 

24 Messages

@iPhoneGuy86  Thank you for the great info.

Remember, "No complain, no update".

Especially when you deal with a problem with Xfinity Mobile.

Model: iPhone 13 PM 1TB

Order on 10/09/2021

First ETA: 11/05/2021

Xfinity Mobile gave me fake ETAs five times more after 11/05/2021. (f-word)

Final 'promised' ETA:  01/14/2022 (%#@!!!)

I was pissed off at the news that I would receive it 98 days after I ordered it. 

Here is a sudden event.

12/27/2021: Xfinity Mobile deducted my first month's bill from my bank account even though they didn't even show me my cell phone.

12/28/2021: I asked them what happened.
12/29/2021: The "cancel order option" had gone away from the billing menu. (wow)

2022 (Happy New Year! Xfinity SUPPORT guys in the direct support chat room! Not Mobile.)

01/04/2022: Still in battle with Xfinity Mobile.

If they take my money, they send the cell phone I ordered right away to me and that's it.

But it's been 8 days since they took my money, and I don't have the cell phone I ordered.

Have they just found stock in their depot?

(edited)

Visitor

• 

24 Messages

@maczko 

I couldn't reply to you in my thread.
So I write it here. If you look at the reply right above, you will see a detailed history.

1. When talking to the CS team, use assistant chat rather than phone calls. (Don't miss gathering the evidence: chatting log. You can make it with "Drag, copy & paste to MS word")
2. When using Assistant Chat, after typing agent, choose "Connect me with agent" from the menu. Either way, you need to connect to the agent.

3. In a chat with the agent, insist strongly that "I want to talk directly with Xfinity mobile". The agent will then give you a direct chat channel with the Xfinity Support team.

4. Don't trust the agent's promise to supply you with updates later. They've made these promises to me over 10 times, however, I've never received any update.

Take the promise of providing updates as "I don't want to chat with this annoying customer anymore".

I hope it turns out the way you want it to be.

(edited)

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here