U

Visitor

• 

7 Messages

Fri, Sep 23, 2022 1:06 AM

[Edited]

[Edited: "Inflammatory"]. I made a new phone line and a phone purchase recently only by confirming that the phone would be shipped to the address that I was visiting. The agent confirmed that he was able to do so and he got the address from me. I only made the purchase after knowing that I would be able to get it shipped to the place I was visiting. But apparently, according to all other agents, it is impossible to do so because it has to be shipped to my address where the internet is. Absolutely lame. The availability of the phone happens to be at the same time as my travel which is why I wanted to get it at a different address. Now, I am unable to get the phone that I paid some amount for. This is frustrating [Edited: "Inflammatory"].  [Edited: "Inflammatory"] they can expedite my order or ship it to the address that is convenient for customers. [Edited: "Inflammatory"]

Again

Expert

• 

27.9K Messages

2 d ago

@user_46968b 

I'm sorry the rep mislead you; apparently they didn't understand that equipment, including phones, has to be sent to the address of the account.  Yes, it does seem like they had lied to you, but it's more likely they either didn't know the policy or were misinformed themselves.

Official Employee

• 

602 Messages

2 d ago

Hello @user_46968b. Thank you for bringing this issue to our Xfinity Community Forum. I am sorry to read about your recent experience with the shipping of your phone. For security reasons, we are very limited with the support we can provide our Xfinity Mobile Customers on this platform. Have you reached out to our Xfinity Mobile experts over the phone and via chat to try and work out a different shipping or pick-up option for your phone? Our Xfinity Mobile experts can be reached by phone at (888) 936-4968 and via chat at https://comca.st/3C1W1fr

[Edit: make link live]

(edited)

Visitor

• 

7 Messages

2 d ago

I have called them multiple times and everyone says sorry they can’t do anything about it. I would love to pick it up asap or extend the window to activate the phone line while still saving the offer. They have nothing to offer in this issue. I still can’t believe that I was lied by an agent. 

Official Employee

• 

602 Messages

I am sorry to hear that our reps over the phone couldn't offer an alternative for you. Perhaps someone can sign for the package for you while you are out of town? Have you also contacted our Xfinity Mobile Chat representatives to work on a resolution?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here