U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Fri, Jun 18, 2021 10:43 PM

Did anybody buy the pixel 4a for $250 betwen March 1st and Apr 13th 2021?

Xfinity had a great deal for the pixel 4a 5g at the beginning of the year for current customers (no port-in, no coupons, no gift card, no new lines required). I bought the phone on Apr 13th (the last day of the offer) but was shipped to me on May 6th because it was backorder.

When I noticed that Xfinity started to charge me for the full price of the phone ($500) I got in touch with them and it turns out that no one in customer service can find that offer from March-Apr. According to them, that offer never existed. They said the only offer for the pixel this year started at the end of April.

I'm hoping that if I can show that many other customers took advantage of the offer I may be able to convince them that it did existed and hopefully they honor the deal with me too :) Thanks!

Responses

Official Employee

• 

52 Messages

1 m ago

If you happen to have a chance, @user_3c6803, you are able to send me a private message so we can get in and take a look at what might be going on! When you get an offer and something happens, I can imagine how frustrating that would be for you, so we are happy to help you take a look at what we can do! If you need it,

To get started, please send us a direct chat message with your full name and service address to Xfinity Support. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page.

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message

New to the Community?

Start Here