elie2wins's profile

Contributor

• 

65 Messages

Thursday, February 27th, 2020 6:00 PM

Closed

Delete voicemails

I rarely have callers that leave voicemail and any received I managed with visual voicemail. I hadn't cracked open the visual voicemail app for quite a while, last time was prior to the change. Today I found out though that my voicemail (pin and intro) had been reset to default. The new visual voicemail app says there are no new messages but once I reset my settings the voicemail says there are over 100 new and 75 saved. I have no idea how I could have so many.

Can Support delete the entire queue?
Phone is Samsung Galaxy Note 10+

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Official Employee

• 

280 Messages

4 years ago

Hello elie2wins,

Thanks for contacting us through the Xfinity Mobile Forum! I can investigate this further for you. Reach out to me through private message. Click on my name ComcastChrisL, which takes you to my profile page and from there you’ll see a blue ‘send a message’ button. In your private reply please include the following info;

First and last name, mobile number, complete service address, and the last 4 digits of the pay method on file.

Thanks again!

Chris

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here