U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Fri, Sep 17, 2021 6:02 PM

Current $300 offer for existing customer

The current iPhone 13 offer says $300

$300 Back: Requires upgrade of an existing Xfinity Mobile line to an iPhone and activation within 15 days of order. 

Does it mean that existing customers only qualify for $300 if they are upgrading from a phone that is not iPhone? I have iPhone XS and would like to use this offer, but don't want to find out that the offer only applies when upgrading from an Android device. 

Responses

Accepted Solution

MEGEDH

Contributor

• 

72 Messages

1 m ago

The current offer "$300 Back: Requires upgrade of an existing Xfinity Mobile line to an iPhone and activation within 15 days of order. Existing phone must be paid in full if eligible phone is purchased online or pre-ordered. At least 50% must be paid if purchased at an Xfinity store, and an upgrade fee may apply. Xfinity Mobile line must remain active for 15 days following phone activation."  To get the $300 you must pay for the iPhone in full. It works if your line has an existing iPhone.   If you want the $300 back on a Device Payment Plan you have to activate a new line and transfer a phone number into Xfinity Mobile.    

You will know if you're purchase qualifies when you go through the ordering process and see the following details.  I purchased two iPhone 13's on existing lines with older iPhones this morning.  

\

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

@MEGEDH wonder how that works with the Pro max since I ordered it last weekend but I won’t receive it until after the 9th I hope I still get the gift card! 

MEGEDH

Contributor

• 

72 Messages

I believe you will be fine since the delay is due to supply issues and not a delay of the user.  

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

1 m ago

An upgrade is an upgrade doesn’t matter what you’re currently using 

DaveO3

Problem Solver

• 

356 Messages

1 m ago

Did anyone else notice that XM’s list price for the iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 mini are $30 more than Apple’s list price? But that’s okay since they both qualify for the same $300 Back debit reward card. GREAT DEAL!

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

22 d ago

Thank you all for your helpful responses!

Visitor

• 

1 Message

17 h ago

I’m a little confused. Do I qualify for the $300 after upgrade from the time I receive the physical iPhone 13 Pro Max or the actual order date?

New to the Community?

Start Here