Anon1253930's profile

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

Thu, Jan 30, 2020 4:00 AM

Change the day automatic payment comes out

I set up my mobile account to cor out of my account on the last business day of the month because that’s when get paid. They consistently charge me a day or two early, messing up my account. I have asked them to change my withdrawal date to the first of the month and have been told they can’t do that. This is crazy. They can’t get their act together and they won’t fix the problem. I was offered a $15 credit. I don’t want money. I just want them to honor the agreement on the day the money is supposed to be withdrawn or change it to a later date. This is crazy. Anyone else experiencing this? If so I’d like to look at a class action suit since they are clearly not living up to their agreement and not finding a solution.

Responses

Accepted Solution

snow7551

Regular Contributor

• 

324 Messages

1 y ago

@Again wrote:

@Anon1253930 I don't have mobile, but see if this link will help you.

that won't help him.  That for Comcast        You can change your due date with Comcast but if you have  xfinity mobile has far has I no you cannot change your due date at this time your billing starts when ever you set up your phone

snow7551

Regular Contributor

• 

324 Messages

1 y ago

@Anon1253930 wrote:
I set up my mobile account to cor out of my account on the last business day of the month because that’s when get paid. They consistently charge me a day or two early, messing up my account. I have asked them to change my withdrawal date to the first of the month and have been told they can’t do that. This is crazy. They can’t get their act together and they won’t fix the problem. I was offered a $15 credit. I don’t want money. I just want them to honor the agreement on the day the money is supposed to be withdrawn or change it to a later date. This is crazy. Anyone else experiencing this? If so I’d like to look at a class action suit since they are clearly not living up to their agreement and not finding a solution.

Hi 

i Believe that you can not change the due date on your account.  The billing starts when the phone is drop off at your door and  you set it up for the 1st time   What ever date that lands on   So if your phone was drop off on the 25th your 1st billing would be on the 14th or some where around there  and that date can not be changed 

Again

Expert

• 

25.5K Messages

1 y ago

@Anon1253930 I don't have mobile, but see if this link will help you.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

Visitor

• 

1 Message

1 m ago

I cannot get an intelligent answer -- How can I change the withdrawal date on my account from the lst to the 5th.  All I'm getting is a lot of jargon saying why they cannot change and I cannot understand except they cannot change it.  I need a CLEAR ANSWER without all the repeated manusha.

DaveO3

Problem Solver

• 

284 Messages

1 m ago

As stated in the earlier post, you cannot change the date that your card is charged. You card is charged 20 days after your monthly cycle ends. Here is the link to the XM billing information: https://www.xfinity.com/mobile/support/article/how-to-pay-xfinity-mobile-bill

However, you can always change the card that is being charged, or maybe just change the billing cycle of the bank card being charged to better meet your situation. 

New to the Community?

Start Here