U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Sunday, January 8th, 2023 4:58 AM

Closed

Cannot access Xfinity Mobile Bill Information (can't view the actual billing statement)

I have been trying since November 13th 2022. It is Jan now and no success. Can't view the billing statements via mobile or website. Gives the same error "Something is wrong, try again". Xfinity is happy to accept the payment but how do I know exactly what am I paying for?

Problem Solver

• 

909 Messages

1 year ago

Hello, and thank you for reaching out about the error you're getting when attempting to access your online account. Do you see the correct address listed when logged in under account settings? Does it show the correct device/services or are you getting this error on every page within your Xfinity account? 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

1 year ago

@XfinityStephanieK​ My address is correct, my device/services listed is also correct. I am not able to see the breakdown of my bill, which should show up in "view statements".  Not on mobile app not on the website either.  Please fix this. Thank you. 

Problem Solver

• 

311 Messages

@user_308271

I would like to look further into your Xfinity ID 

Can you please send our team a direct message [private message]:

Click "Sign In" if necessary
   Click the "Direct Message" icon or https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging
   Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
   The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.
   - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.
   - An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.
   Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
   Press Enter to send it

I no longer work for Comcast.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here