Prosper2911's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Sun, Mar 17, 2019 12:00 AM

Apple Watch

When will Xfinity begin supporting Apple Watch with cellular or will this never happen?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Responses

pablomeza

Contributor

• 

53 Messages

2 y ago

I wonder if they are going to let us use our own watches instead of buying them from XM

New Poster

• 

1 Message

2 y ago

Are we guessing there will be a monthly charge of some kind for this service?

pablomeza

Contributor

• 

53 Messages

2 y ago

Yeah. In some form or another.

New Poster

• 

5 Messages

2 y ago

$10 per month for line access + data charges, either $10 per gb or $45 for unlimited
sirbwolf74

Contributor

• 

29 Messages

2 y ago

Which is on par with the other carriers' offerings.  

The watch will only use Cellular if it's out of reach from the iPhone, and is unable to connect via WiFi.

So, the likelyhood of consuming cellular data on the watch and the iphone at the same time is pretty non-existent.  

Regular Visitor

• 

5 Messages

2 y ago

This is what I got today after a carrier update on my iPhone XS Max under the Apple Watch app settings. It looks like Xfinity is adding apple watches soon along with the connected iPads.This is what I got today after a carrier update on my iPhone XS Max under the Apple Watch app settings. It looks like Xfinity is adding apple watches soon along with the connected iPads.

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

2 y ago

Other carriers actually charge $10.00 a month for unlimited data on the Apple Watch. If Xfinity is charging per gb on the watch then it's an absolutely terrible deal. 

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

2 y ago

I would assume it would mirror your plan. Unlimited phone equals unlimited watch. By the gig phone equals by the gig watch

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

2 y ago

June 28th

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

2 y ago

Wrong... June 28th

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

2 y ago

unlimited for $10 a month

Regular Visitor

• 

5 Messages

2 y ago

227E6FE3-EFDF-439B-87C9-F3203CAF8F97.jpeg

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

2 y ago

Could you send the pic to my email address? . Thanks.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

2 y ago

6/28/19 dude.
pablomeza

Contributor

• 

53 Messages

2 y ago

Why do we have to wait for other providers to be supported? Aren’t Apple Watches unlocked and with the same bands? (US version)

New to the Community?

Start Here