U

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Friday, April 23rd, 2021 2:23 PM

Closed

Apple Watch does not ring when my phone is off

2 Apple Watches paired to 2 iPhones (different) and if the phone is off we get dead air/call failed. Spent hours w/ Apple & Xfinity Mobile (Tier 2). Tried to unpair/pair watch/phone. Deactivated mobile plan etc. Nothing is working.  When my phone is on and watch connected to it my watch ICCID shows 'no sim'.  If I turn my phone off and wifi off on my phone the ICCID will populate with a number.  That number matches what XM support is expecting so the watch is 'provisioned' correctly.  It sounds like this is a problem with your network, not my account. Also have a co-worker who assumed everything was working correctly, but was able to reproduce the problem with his devices as well.

I have 3 ticket numbers.  Each time I call your support number they say they can't find any of the tickets and I have to create a new one. 

Can anyone assist?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Official Employee

• 

923 Messages

3 years ago

Hi, @

We have some specially trained, dedicated Xfinity Mobile experts who work via Twitter using the handle @xfinitymobile and on Facebook too (https://comca.st/3dR4t5g)

I recommend reaching out directly to our Xfinity Mobile team members who will be able to provide further assistance! 

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

3 years ago

Same issue. Have you found a fix 

Problem Solver

• 

749 Messages

3 years ago

First things first. It sounds like your cellular settings and provisioning are correct. On your Watch you should see one of the three Network settings:

1.) Not Available - When connected through your iPhone nearby. 
2.) XM WiFi - When not connected through your iPhone, but using recent WiFi connection used by both devices and your Watch is using WiFi Calling. 
3.) Xfinity Mobile - When connected through eSIM on watch to cellular tower. 

Most likely your Apple Watch settings need to be corrected. See the following Apple discussion:

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/8025841

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here