DBrianU2's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Mon, Jan 11, 2021 5:00 PM

Android WiFi Outbounds No Longer Going Through

Cannot make outbound calls as I used to just recently.  I get a recording stating that Sprint is directing my call and is requiring a prepaid PIN card or other payment method.  I received NO notification of this whatsoever.  A coworker has also experienced this issue.  

Does anyone know how to resolve this Comcast-created issue?

Thanks!

Responses

ComcastChe

Official Employee

• 

6.1K Messages

4 m ago

Hi @DBrianU2, thanks for using the Xfinity Forum to share the experience you and your coworker are experiencing while trying to place phone calls. Have you been able to receive help for this yet? If not, can you please contact my awesome peers in the Xfinity Mobile Department so they can further troubleshoot? If you'd prefer to speak with an agent on the phone, they can be reached at 1-888-936-4968 24 hours/day, seven days/week. You can also chat with an agent using the Xfinity Mobile App (the Xfinity Mobile app comes pre-installed on LG and Samsung phones). Chat with the Xfinity Assistant will also be a helpful tool to get this resolved. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New to the Community?

Start Here