Sgangley1231's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Tue, Sep 17, 2019 5:00 PM

Adding a line

I went into the Xfinity Store on Sunday to upgrade one of my phones so first they wasn’t letting me upgrade my phone and I had to call a 888 number where the rep was successful of doing then the upgrade So I decided to add another line and was eligible to do so but wanted to keep my old number so I was told to port my number to google voice and then I’ll be able to port my number to Xfinity so I paid for my phone then realize I had the wrong so I go back into the store to let the rep and was told the phone will be swapped out once the porting was done. Today I went back to the store to activate my new phone and rep got an error message order can’t be process in store I sat in that store for 3hrs with no resolution what so ever then was told by a rep on the phone that I wasn’t eligible for 3 lines but on my app it’s showing 3 activated lines then told it was an error in the system. I’m so done with Comcast at this point!!!

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Responses

New Poster

• 

1 Message

6 m ago

I'm in the same Boat.  I was lied to!  Super frustrated and my experience with xfinity mobile is super diapointing to say the least.   I was told 1-3 months.. I have Consitenly every 2 weeks tried  to add a 6th line.  I have a large family and need 7.    Not that I'm past month 3, Kindness and Understading hasn't worked..  It is Total BS that i'm still waitng.  I've heard the nonsense long enough!  My Credit is not good enought.   Listen her Xfinity.   I Make 6 figures Annually, have Credit score of 780 and almost no debt.   I'm ready to start shopping another alternative company.   I HATE being lied to and told it is som BS algorithm.  Just fix this issue.  I do not care what the average user at xfinity is a 3-4 line user.   I'm not Average!  

New to the Community?

Start Here