U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Thursday, July 14th, 2022 3:54 PM

Closed

Add a line, get $100 Visa Prepaid card rewards

Hi,

I received an email about new Xfinity rewards, and there was a rewards in that email:

For Discount Lovers

Earn a $100 Visa Prepaid Card
when you add a new line — up
to five lines.

Req. purchase of new phone or transfer number from another carrier.

However, when I clicked on it, it doesn't show this reward on the rewards page. Is the email incorrect, or am I missing a reward?

Thanks

Problem Solver

• 

755 Messages

2 years ago

I don’t see them either on the main page! Sometimes Xfinity email comes out a day before their website actually shows the rewards or other promotions?

The XM reward items can only be claimed or used once a year, and then you will not see them on the main page, but maybe only below the main rewards page. I see the $100 reward below the main page as I claimed it last month, but did not follow through with it. 

You may have to wait for a similar incentive to show up on the XM site. Good luck!

Problem Solver

• 

323 Messages

2 years ago

Hello there, I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with your Xfinity rewards. Is this reward from our Xfinity rewards website, or does it look like it is something specifically offered from Xfinity Mobile? 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@XfinityJessW​ This was in an email from Xfinity Rewards, subject is "New rewards for you to explore".

Thanks

Problem Solver

• 

519 Messages

Gotcha. Thanks for letting me know, @user_084133. Does it show a expiration date for that offer? It looks like this is a mobile offer. Do you currently have Xfinity Mobile? -Lamont 

I no longer work for Comcast.

Problem Solver

• 

755 Messages

2 years ago

Xfinity Rewards just added $150 Reward for new phone(s) purchases for new and existing lines. Need to login to your Xfinity Rewards and claim the reward, and then purchase the phones within 30 days. Read terms carefully. These are Rewards, not incentives. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here