kingami's profile

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Sat, Jun 26, 2021 9:38 PM

activated my phone but no LTE or wifi data

Finally mid May my Samsung Galaxy s20 plus was compatible for xfinity mobile. I checked for software updates then proceeded to go through activation as per xfinity instructions. 

My phone was previously AT&T, it's unlocked, did everything according to Xfinity  instructions. When booting up my phone it still shows AT&T logo but it says Xfinity Mobile after starting along top of screen. I cannot use data over cell only over wifi and it shows no LTE service so unless I log into a wifi service I cannot use data, text etc... I have been through Xfinity Mobile escalated Tech 3 times with no help. we've reset everything that can be reset even going back to a factory reset still no help. We replaced the sim as well, nothing.

Any ideas help would be greatly appreciated. Thx! 

Responses

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

9 d ago

I'm following this, having the exact same problem, same everything.

Official Employee

• 

291 Messages

Thank you for reaching out to our forums. I am sorry to hear you are having issues with your device activation. After further review, please reach out to Xfinity Mobile.  There's a super convenient text option by texting (888) 936-4968, or the option to call (888) 936-4968 as well.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

4 d ago

Super annoying we ran into the exact same problem I actually put my SIM card from a Motorola in her phone and it worked but soon as I swapped it back it did not work been through three SIM cards and customer service over the last week.

New to the Community?

Start Here