T

Visitor

• 

7 Messages

Thu, Jun 23, 2022 5:25 PM

9 DAYS of HELL with over 2 DOZEN AGENTS for ACTIVATION

It took ONLY nine days, with over two dozen agents spending at least an hour or two on chat or call each time to get my phone line transferred from AT&T and activated. The most excruciating part of that process was such horrendous attitudes and tones of a few technicians. Incompetency and empty promises with no accountability or follow-ups from a few were not shocking at all but still disgusting. 

In all fairness, a few supervisor/manager-level customer reps on the calls were quite empathetic, apologetic, and understanding. Most others only aggravated my frustration by making me repeat the same on and on and on and being casual, patronizing, condescending, etc. I've documented all communications since they started throwing me a whole lot of BS. Along with the names and employee IDs of a few technicians and customer reps. 

I have no idea how it'll play out, but I'm working with a couple of media outlet clients of mine to share this story, too. The story begins with a 15-minute switch sales pitch and ends up being a big f-ing fiasco.

No Responses!
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here