U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Tue, Nov 23, 2021 6:01 AM

$300 rebate SCAM

We never received our rebate and my husband has spent over 3 hours on the phone with your useless customer service representatives. It has been confirmed multiple times that we are owed the $300 and that it has not yet been mailed, but nobody will do anything about it. It's been almost 6 months. We've been assured numerous times by customer service representatives that they will be emailing us and we have not received a single email. Either Xfinity mobile has most incompetent and lazy customer service representatives ever, or they are running a scam. My guess is the latter. I will be reporting Xfinity to the BBB and leaving similar reviews online. The amount of time we've wasted trying to deal with Xfinity is ridiculous. At the very least, be honest if you don't intend on paying your customers the money you owe them, instead of making them waste time jumping through hoops trying to get it. We will be canceling all of our Xfinity services next month and moving to Direct TV.

Official Employee

• 

312 Messages

8 d ago

Welcome to our community forum, @user_07e378! Thank you for taking the time out of your day to reach out to us about the missing gift card. I definitely want to make sure you're getting a gift card if it was promised to you! Please reach out to our Mobile team with one of the following methods and they'll be able to make a ticket to resolve this. They are trained to handle all issues with mobile service so I'm confident they'll be able to help you reach a resolution :).

New to the Community?

Start Here