U

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Thu, Mar 24, 2022 3:15 PM

$300 gift card not showing up in Incentive Tracker after several months

I signed up for a new internet account back in January and the offer page had a $300 Visa gift card.  "Receive a $300 VISA prepaid card when vou switch to Xfinity Mobile by 4/10/22 after getting Xfinity Internet. "   Also used the Incentive Tracker contact page and sent two message weeks ago with no response.  The tracker does show other promotions but does not show the $300 for the new line. Can a rep here please help create a ticket?  Thanks.

Official Employee

• 

297 Messages

4 m ago

@user_bf2d57 Hello and thank you for reaching out over our Xfinity Community Forum. I am so sorry to hear that you still have yet to receive your incentive, that can definitely be really frustrating. I would be more than happy to assist you in getting to the bottom of this once and for all! Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue.

To send a "Peer to peer" ("Private") message:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

2 m ago

It has been three months and after multiple chats and messages, the $300 offer is still not properly loaded.  I would prefer to not escalate this to government consumer protection agencies.  Please help resolve this with the contact information for the responsible department.  Thanks.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here