Movieman420's profile

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, October 25th, 2023 5:17 AM

Closed

'Your home internet is offline' ...but it's NOT!

First - It took me 2 HOURS to get a HUMAN on the phone! Finally after saying 'disabled customer'. I got thru...and yes I'm disabled...now flagged. smh

2nd - I am a 15 year 'diamond' customer...still not given an agent no matter how I asked. Disgraceful for a MASSIVE company like CC!

Lastly the Xfinity app says 'Your home internet is offline' but it's NOT! CS was zero help...no escalation offered.

I have no access to my settings. I reset modem AND re-installed the app...no luck.

AND my 200mb connection maxes at 10MB!

I want an escalation to fix my issue(push update to my comcast modem)...

Tia...but I'm not a happy man. I must use on screen keyboard on my PC to type one click per letter...my hands are partially paralyzed and no human agent!

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

11 months ago

@Movieman420 Good morning! Thank you for taking the time to reach out to our Community Forums Team. I can see you have tried to resolve this issue in different ways. I'm happy to take a closer look, and get you in the right direction today. To begin, can you please send Direct Message with your name, the name on your account, and the service address we will be working with today?

Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "Direct Messaging" icon at the top of the page (looks like a text bubble)
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here