locklema's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Monday, April 13th, 2020 12:00 PM

Closed

xpods keep disconnecting on a daily basis

I have 6 xpods that i am using to try to cover my house and pretty much without fail all of the xpods drop connection to the gateway and then take 2-3 minutes to reconnect on a daily basis. 

Some times this is happening multiple times a day. 

I am paying for gig speed at home and invested in xpods to provide my mesh network. This kind of interuption is not acceptable.

Especially at the moment with having to work from home. I use virtual terminals and video conferencing all day and these outages getting ridiculous.  

Sort it out comcast. 

Regular Visitor

• 

4 Messages

4 years ago

I have 2 xpods with ethernet cables connected to them, it doesnt explain by the other 4 xpods also disconnect. I have  one in the office that is connected to a hub with 4 device on it, and on in the basement with 8 devices connected to it. 

This seems like a bug between GW and xPods rather than issue with ethernet connection. 

New Poster

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

I'm having the same issue. I have 3 pods and at one time all 3 were offline today. I restarted the gateway 2X and 2 came back. Now one shows offline. I've done the trouble shooting as suggested, retest connection, and it never comes back online. Frustrating! 

Pod is Still Offline 

Try troubleshooting After troubleshooting, it can take two minutes for a Pod's connection status to update. 

New Poster

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

I completely agree. I am paying so much money for these pods. I didn't mind making the investment for the high-speed internet. But the pods constantly disconnect. It's very frustrating when you're in meetings during the day and everyone in the house is complaining that the pods are down. I'm seriously thinking of moving to Fiber.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Did you switch to Fiber?  We are about to do that and would like to benefit from your experience.  

Expert

• 

106K Messages

@user_75c430 

Please create a new topic of your own here on this board detailing your issue. Thanks.  Year old dead thread now being closed.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Please mark an Accepted Answer!tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here