U

Sunday, September 10th, 2023 6:12 PM

Closed

Xfinity stream not working

Xfinity stream is not working 

1 Message

1 year ago

anyone else unable to stream the vikings game?  D=GD Xfinity!!!

2 Messages

Cant stream red zone on app 

1 Message

can't stream anything.  keeps saying clear browser cache which does absolutely nothing

1 Message

So glad it’s not just me. I’ve been on hold for over an hour. I just want to watch football 

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Hi there, @user_6289a4 Thank you so much for your patience. I'm truly sorry for the inconvience you are experiencing regarding not being able to stream, I know how frustrating this service issue is for you. Are you currently still having problems steaming?-Richard

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

1 Message

1 year ago

My streaming has been down for 1.5 hours

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

@user_20b091 I know on Sunday, some of our customers experienced issues accessing our Xfinity Stream app. We have since resolved the issue, and service should be working. Please let us know if you're still having ongoing issues. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

2 Messages

1 year ago

Mine too 

can't watch on phone or roku 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Mine too! TV stream and phone! Xfinity Stream. Says Something went wrong error 500

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

@user_bd2938 Thanks for letting us know you're having an issue with our stream app. Do you have any issues if you use the website https://www.xfinity.com/stream/?
Can you tell me more about what's going on and what you're seeing when you launch the app? 

1 Message

1 year ago

First day of the NFL....ridiculous 

1 Message

1 year ago

O man, this really sucks.  I try and call to get live agent help and it hangs up on me every time.  Each call takes about 25 minutes just to fight through the machine.  Lots of wasted time 

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

@user_0eb93a Hello! Thank you for reaching out to our Community Forums! On Sunday afternoon, some customers experienced issues accessing programming on the Xfinity Stream app. We have since resolved the issue, and service was restored on Sunday. We apologize for the inconvenience.

2 Messages

1 year ago

This is ridiculous. Even more frustrating is trying to get a hold of a actual person from customer service and not some bot. 

1 Message

1 year ago

Streaming services is down and wont allow me to even log in

Official Employee

• 

893 Messages

Hello, @user_5a0662. We’re aware of an issue affecting some customers’ Xfinity Stream service, and we have had users reporting the issue has been resolved as they can now access Xfinity Stream. Since this post have you regained access to your program in the Xfinity Stream App or at xfinty.com/stream? 

1 Message

1 year ago

Yes mine too. This is ridiculous and we should all get free NFL season pass for this issue.

1 Message

so true! i have been trying to stream since 1230 .... no dice!

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

@user_5b5b91, Thank you for reaching out through Xfinity Forums. The stream app has been fixed. We apologize for any inconvenience. 

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

@user_c9602d On Sunday the Xfinity stream app did encounter a known issue. Our engineers were able to resolve the issue please let us know if you are still encountering issues. We are more than happy to help!

2 Messages

1 year ago

customer service chat said that 2:25 PDT is the expected time it will be fixed. [Edited: "Language"]

(edited)

Problem Solver

• 

1.3K Messages

@user_f4dcd4 Hi there, there was a known Stream app issue on Sunday. Is it now working on your end? 

I no longer work for Comcast.

2 Messages

1 year ago

Same here. No service all afternoon.  Highly agitated being it’s football. Season starting too.   WTH!!! 

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

1 year ago

Hello, @user_56fce9! Thank you for reaching out to our Community Forums! On Sunday afternoon, some customers experienced issues accessing programming on the Xfinity Stream app. We have since resolved the issue, and service was restored on Sunday. We apologize for the inconvenience it might have caused.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here