U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Friday, July 14th, 2023 6:35 PM

Closed

xfinity app

app indicates "access not authorized" when trying to login to account. I purchased internet service at the beginning of month, app still not working.  My account may be linked to an old address? Please help with app access.

Expert

• 

105.6K Messages

1 year ago

Concern moved here to the Xfinity App help section for assistance.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

1 year ago

Hello @user_41b02e. 

Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue.

To send a "Peer to peer" ("Private") message:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

Contributor

• 

152 Messages

1 year ago

I don't know if this applies but , last year I had to turn off 2 factor authentication to successfully sign in to my email  ?

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

Good morning @Chrissy15221. Did you still need help with your email access at this time that you reached out to us about?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Contributor

• 

152 Messages

11 months ago

Yes , I need help with my email access … I had to change my address & password after a hacker last December .  It's an Xfinity/ Comcast breach issue , but I have to check my community email on this site because you claim to not be able to change it to the new 

address .   
It's ridiculous that this forum insists on using my old email address which doesn't exist anymore  !  
I'll direct message Tom K. at customer service headquarters to ask him if he can change it for me … though the other users won't benefit from the discussion because it's private , direct messaging  .  Do you understand my point here ? 
😡

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here