U

Thursday, December 28th, 2023 4:06 AM

Closed

Xfinity App user role error

I am set up as a manager on our account. I downloaded the Xfinity App yesterday to monitor usage but it says my ‘user role does not have access to manage this account’s billing preferences’ when I click on “Internet Data Usage.” I spent an hour and a half on chat tonight with 3 different “agents”. My problem did not get fixed as I was told it was by the third person I talked to. They were more interested in selling things to me than fixing my issue. If I can’t do what I need to do with my current Xfinity service, why in the world would I want to add to it? How do I get the app to let me see our data usage?

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

9 months ago

Hello @user_ly7pxp, thanks for refacing out for help with you account and user management. Our team will be glad to take a look at this in more detail and help however we can. To get started, please use the chat icon in the upper right to enter Direct Messaging. Once there, type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list to send us a message with your full name and address.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here