U

Saturday, August 5th, 2023 6:47 PM

Closed

Xfinity app try again later error

I am unable to use many functions on the Xfinity app, such as, activating devices and seeing usage by profiles. I have been trying for weeks to activate a pod but keep receiving a, try again later, message. I managed to reach an agent once but received no solution. They claimed they “sent a fix” that would take 10 minutes but nothing changed. I am unable to reach another agent for help. I’ve been stuck in the endless chat support loop. 

I have uninstalled, reinstalled and restarted everything I possibly could. I even went to a physical store only to be told they can’t help with app issues. And back in the chat support loop I went. 

Xfinity  customer service is nonexistent. I feel that I’ve been passed around and given the runaround with no accountability. If they’re hoping I just go away and become someone else’s problem, I’m about ready to!

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

1 year ago

Hey there, I am so sorry to hear that. I can put in an app support ticket for you. Please send a DM to XFINITY SUPPORT with your name and address to get started. 

1 Message

1 year ago

Same thing has been happening to me, i need to reconnect the pods in the room of my kids, to be able to do is through the appt but my appt is not siging in it keeps saying try it again,

can someone help me fix it please.

thanks

2 Messages

Good luck. I’ve gotten nowhere with Xfinity. My only option seems to be changing carriers. Please share if you find a resolution!

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

@user_cff358 I am sorry to hear about continued issues with the app. Can you tell me more about the steps you have personally taken? Have you tried clearing cookies and cache on your devices? I would also suggest updating your password as this has personally assisted me with app issues. You can go to xfinity.com/password to update your password.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

Hello, @Rtabora1 I would start with a password reset. You can do that here! xfinity.com/password Also make sure you are trying to sign into the Xfinity app with an Xfinity ID that is Manager status or higher. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

1 year ago

If you have recently moved your address may be defaulted to your old address not on the app but on the actual online website

1 Message

9 months ago

Tengo un problema no puedo entrar ami cuenta ya he llamado muchas veses y ninguno me arregla el problema n aparece un mensaje que dise que he ingresado correcto pero no soy usauaria de xfinity

Official Employee

• 

532 Messages

@user_cff358  Hola, usa la herramienta para encontrar el nombre de usuario principal de la cuenta aquí https://es.xfinity.com/support/articles/how-to-change-your-username. También puede utilizar el enlace en el artículo para restablecer la contraseña. Si el servicio ya no está activo, deberá iniciar sesión en la cuenta de correo electrónico cada 90 días para mantenerlo activo. Si continúa teniendo problemas, debe volver a llamar y pedir que los agentes telefónicos lo transfieran al departamento de seguridad. Ellos autenticarán su acceso y lo ayudarán a restablecer la contraseña con éxito.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here