H

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Saturday, September 17th, 2022 4:36 PM

Closed

Xfinity app not working

I’m having the same issues a lot of others are having hopefully they figure this out soon 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Cannot sign in using phone.

For some reason, my phone does not connect with Xfinity, not through the app or on the website, when using my phone.

I can sign in to my account in the Xfinity website when using a home computer but I cannot sign in to the website when using my phone.

When using the phone, the same thing happens with the app or at the Xfinity website, when using my phone, a sign in box appears but it is not the fat, purple colored box that's normally seen. No purple box. Instead, a long, white, thin, slender box that has black trim appears on the phone screen with the words "Let's go" inside, but nothing happens after clicking it.

I need to change my Wi-Fi password, and so I need my phone to work with the app.

I have turned off and restarted the phone as well as the cellular connection, but that made no change or improvement.

I can only guess here: But could the phone number be flagged by Xfinity for some reason?

I would appreciate some help!!! Thanks!

Official Employee

• 

192 Messages

Good morning @user_fdb405, and thank you for reaching out to Xfinity Digital Care. This is not the type of customer experience that we want you to have and I would love to work with you in resolving these issues. To begin, can you DM me your full name, and service address please? -

To send a direct message [private message]:

•    Click "Sign In" if necessary
  •    Click the "Direct Message" icon or  https://comca.st/3Sej38g
  •    Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  •    The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.
  •    - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.
  •    - An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.
  •    Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  •    Press Enter to send it

Josh M

I no longer work for Comcast.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Problem Solver

• 

577 Messages

2 years ago

@Hellasasin1 Hello and good morning, and thank you for reaching out over our Xfinity Community Forums. I am so sorry to hear that you are experiencing these awful issues trying to us the Xfinity App, that would definitely be really frustrating. I would be more than happy to assist you in getting this resolved once and for all! Can you confirm, are you receiving any kind of error message when you try to login, or what exactly are you experiencing at the moment when trying to login to and use the Xfinity App? -Christopher

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here