gsaenz's profile

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, October 3rd, 2023 7:03 AM

Closed

Xfinity app not showing gateway device.

The xfinity app is not showing my gateway, I can't even set up my pod. I was trying to fix a double nat problem because I also have a separate router. After doing some research, I thought bridging my gateway was the best choice but didn't like it. So I deactivated bridge mode, all back to normal, however I did notice I was missing my gateway options on xfinity app, I can only see my account icon, overview icon and security and nothing else. I can't even reconnect my pod to my home network anymore. Please help, I've tried everything,  I deleted the app, re downloaded the app, cleaned cache,  rebooted my gateway,  I do not know what else to do.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

1 year ago

@gsaenz Good morning! Thank you for reaching out to our Community Forums Team. Looks like you tried quite a bit on your end to get your modem back up to how it was originally. I would be delighted to assist you in getting your network to show up properly. To begin, can you please send a Direct Message with your name and service address? 

Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "Direct Messaging" icon at the top of the page (looks like a text bubble)
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here