U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, December 6th, 2023 12:51 PM

Closed

Xfinity App not showing all services

I recently had a modem swapped out by a technician. Since then, I can no longer see the Internet tab under the Services section. I used to see:

1: Internet

2: Mobile

3: TV and Streaming 

now I only see

1: Mobile

2: TV and Streaming 

2 failed chats and one failed 60 min call to support and all told me it would be “fixed in 1 hours time” and made sure to say they provided excellent customer service. 4 days later…

Official Employee

• 

3.7K Messages

10 months ago

Hi @user_7c8ee5! We appreciate you taking the time to reach out on our Xfinity Forums. My team is here to support you, and I am sorry to hear that the Internet Tab within the Xfinity app is missing on your end. I also apologize for any inconvenience or frustration we may have caused you when working with us via phone/chat. I absolutely know the importance of having that tab and its features work, so we definitely want to get this corrected for you. 

Based on everything you've done thus far, I would like to further troubleshoot this on our end. Please send us a Direct Message. Here are the detailed steps to direct message us: 
 • Click "Sign In" if necessary
 • Click the "Direct Message icon” (upper right corner of this page)
 • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
 • Type "Xfinity Support" in the To line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
 • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
 • Press Enter to send your message

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here