U

Tuesday, August 29th, 2023 12:29 AM

Closed

Xfinity app missing the Services, WiFi, and Security tabs after Getting xb8 modem

Xfinity app missing the Services, WiFi, and Security tabs after switching to xb8 modem 

Official Employee

• 

475 Messages

1 year ago

Good afternoon user_042736. When you check the app, do you see the new modem?

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

1 year ago

I'm encountering the same issue as well when I put my XB8 in bridge mode. Turning off bridge mode brings all the options back.

Expert

• 

2.1K Messages

@Mackadocious​ Those tabs will only be present when not in bridge mode.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Please mark an Accepted Answer!tick

5 Messages

1 year ago

the issue is resolve the only issue I have now is I have the storm ready Wi-Fi device and it show no signal 

Official Employee

• 

787 Messages

Was the Xfinity Storm Ready Wi-Fi device successfully activated through the Xfinity app?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

6 Messages

11 months ago

I have the same problem. Have the XB8, is NOT in Bridge mode, and I only get the "Overview" "Services" and "Account" tab at the bottom of the app. I can't monitor the network, name the WIFI network and passwords, or do anything with security. I want to install 2 xfi pods, but there is no way to do it, and so far after MANY calls with Support, nothing has worked. HELP!!  

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here