U

Saturday, December 9th, 2023 1:49 PM

xfinity app log in issues on iphone

I have been thru tech support several times.  I have downloaded the iphone xfinity app on iphone 15.  When asked to enter my Xfinity ID i enter it and hit "lets go" and the app loops back to sign in with your xfinity ID.  It will not allow me to log in.  I would like to control my router, and it appears the app is the only way to do so.  Very frustrating.  I believe its the app and need update.  Any help?

Official Employee

• 

867 Messages

5 months ago

@user_cgo1jc Thank you for reaching out and sharing the trouble you are having with accessing the app. I know it's crucial to have access to your account and app to manage and control your account and services, but since the system is looping I believe the issue is directly related to your username / account access. Are you able to log into your account through a web browser at xfinity.com? Does the looping happen there as well? 

3 Messages

Sent direct message to xfinity support

3 Messages

5 months ago

I have no issue logging in on desktop. Only issue I have is with Apple iPhone app.  

Official Employee

• 

858 Messages

Hello @user_cgo1jc, thank you for taking the time to reach out on social media.  I understand your concern with the app, and I'd like the opportunity to check into that for you.

To access your account, will you please send us a direct message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page.

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send your message
I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

1 Message

21 days ago

Xfinity wants you to get a new phone because your old phone doesn't have a 16 IOS:

2 Messages

10 days ago

I have the same problem. I have never been able to sign in on the app and that makes everything really hard because they make their app the main place for alot of important things

2 Messages

10 days ago

I have the same problem. I spent two hours Friday trying to get ahold of a person to help me and was not able to. They make the app the central place for so much that I cannot even use their service. It has nothing to do with login name or password. In fact even to make this comment I had to get on my computer browser and use a text verification.

Official Employee

• 

965 Messages

user_oly6he Good morning, and thank you for reaching out to our Community Forums Team for assistance with getting logged into the Xfinity App. I'm sorry to  hear you are having difficulties getting logged in. I would be happy to assist you in getting in the right direction for a resolution. To begin, can you please send a Direct Message with your name, the service address, and the User ID you are using to login with? 

Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "Direct Messaging" icon at the top of the page (looks like a text bubble)
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here